SOCIAL RETURN ON INVESTMENT (SROI) PRACTITIONER TRAINING
Who should attend?
- Individuals, investors, monitoring and evaluation experts and other organizations those are willing to measure and increase their social impact
- Individuals, investors, monitoring and evaluation experts and other organizations that want to acquire competence on SROI methodology
- Individuals who would like to become SROI accredited trainers and SROI practitioners
Why should attend?
Social Return on Investment (SROI) is a methodology that helps organizations understand, observe and quantify social, economic and environmental value they create through their activities, programs and projects. The role of SROI is significant since it enables measurement and evaluation of the financial value of activities outcomes; and thus, helps organizations increase their social, environmental and economic impacts.
Social Value UKs flagship training course, SROI Practitioner training, has been running for over seven years, and been delivered to over 1200 people. The Turkey branch of the training will be realized with the collaboration of Social Value UK and Mikado Sustainable Development Consulting and will be held on April 12-13, 2017, in Istanbul.
The course itself gives the participants the tools to measure, increase and optimize the social value of their activities. Plus, it constitutes the first step towards becoming accredited trainer of the SROI method.
- Introduction to Social Impact and Social Return on Investment
- The Principles of Social Value
- Theoretical Introduction to SROI
- Development of An Impact Map
- Valuation Techniques
- Opportunities and Challenges of SROI Process
- Good Examples
Impact Hub Istanbul
- Training Language
- Participation Fee